- Loading CountdownBritish GP in
Sutil says nothing agreed with Force India yet
Sunday 16th December 2012, 15:34 by Ryan Wood
© Sahara Force India F1 Team
Force India are yet to confirm their driver line-up for the 2013 season, and whilst Paul di Resta is all but guaranteed a seat, his team-mate remains a mystery.
Several names have been bandied about including Jules Bianchi, Kamui Kobayashi, Jaime Alguersuari and Adrian Sutil.
It's the last name that is believed to be the favoured option following the exit of Nico Hulkenberg to Sauber, but Sutil insists nothing has been agreed.
"There is a lot of speculation, and it is of course about me and Force India, but it is still not signed, nothing is certain," he told Satellite 1.
"I have to be patient, although I certainly hope that it will turn out in my favor. Of course it would be nice because I know the team well enough," he added. "It would be a nice fresh start in this team."
The German previously for Force India since the team's inception in 2008 but was dropped at the end of the 2011 season after he was accused of assaulting Lotus's Eric Lux.